Demands
[html]

OOC: OMG i didn't see you posted to this so sorry it's late ;' ;

Normally Liliana would have thought better and calmed down, but her anger was too much. She loved Dawali and everything they did to him was almost like murder. She didn’t like Maska nor did she like his brutes that surrounded him.

“Being as I’m only itse as you seem to want to remind me, I should only be TENDING the horses, and nothing more. I have pride for my pack, I would do anything if the REAL Kanola asked me to. This is not the pack I joined”

She said contemptuously. She wasn’t thinking right and though he lifted his hand threateningly, she ignored it. She was not going to be put down like some helpless dog, though she was just that. She had no fighting skills whatsoever, she could barely defend herself, but this didn’t occur to her as she’d never been in such a position before, and if she had she’d probably have thought of some better way to deal with it

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread