rusted razor blades
She raised a brow at his words, wondering just what he was doing if he wasn't taking time away from his packlands. She shook her head and smirked as he disagreed with her on the subject of their meeting, she shot back a comment on that as she turned back to one of the old sawblades. "So.. what kindof meeting is this pos' to be, surrounded by sharp threatening objects and just you and me.." she frowned for a moment before suggesting how it may have been such an important meeting. "You're not looking for some cheap sadistic thrills are you?" She flicked her tail back and forth as she watched him from the short distance.

Soon enough part of her question was answered when he suggested that if she wished to leave he had no mind to accompany her to wherever she pleased. Smiling slightly she nodded at the idea and would have blushed at the comment he gave her. "Sometimes I think just being female makes it hard at times.. with all you boys roaming about.." she teased as she moved towards him. "Alright.. we shall stroll.." she smiled and shook her head at the boy, they were all so hopeless.

After a moment she sat down for a moment to shift into her quad form, ignoring the wolf for a moment as she finished the slightly painful transfiguration. Panting slightly she shook her pelt out as she calmly moved to join the male, smiling shyly at him as she finally revealed her name. "Sorry.. I'm Iskata Sadira..from Labyrith Glen." She moved past him a moment, brushing her tail along his side as she headed towards the door to the building. "Shall we?" she asked before disappearing out of sight.

Messages In This Thread