Retracing footprints
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

The girl shrugged, what was she going to do? Her parents were gone, but she could take care of herself, even if they stopped helping her. They meant well, she was sure, she missed them with all her heart, but she couldn’t keep looking for them.

“It’s ok, I can take care of myself now, I don’t really need them.”

She said but when she heard Eris knew a soul her head straightened in attention and her ears perked. Her tail started waving back and forth and she smiled hoping it was who she thought it was. After all maybe he was living around here! What did it matter if she knew him years ago, it didn’t cross her mind.

“Was his name Conor?”

She would bombard the woman with questions when she confirmed the answer to be true or not. To know someone of family with the last name soul was rare, she only knew children who’s last name’s were soul and they were nearly or already adults. She wanted to meet someone who had been an adult a long time with that last name.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread