I Wanna Turn This Whole Thing Upside Down
[html]

Bangle's horse seemed startled by Diesel's vocals, Kable swooped a hand towards the black creature, who hopped back in response. Sorry 'bout that. Diesel's a bit vocal sometimes. He always felt the need to apologise for his friends bad habits, even if there was nothing he could do to stop them.

Kable smiled, Err, no, hopefully not. Though I think it's just a metaphor. His brain hadn't caught onto the fact that Bangle was in fact editing the phrase to his own use. But of course, it was so rarely that he ever stopped to think deeply about anything like that.

A lute, so that was what it was. He had remembered hearing that word somewhere, but the exact location was at a loss to him. Traded for mine he said, gesturing loosly to the instrument, I dunno what for though. Something at least, huh?. He shook the man's hand, awkwardly at the least.

From Cours, goin' there again now, his answer was brief, unnoticed by him however. 'The loud bird's Diesel, the one in th' cage is Corsa, the horse is Archer and th' ferrets are Dorado and Jasp. He sighed crossing his arms, with his one track mind it was a wonder he could name them all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread