double edged sword
[html]
Sorry for the delay~

The young Monroe girl had left the meeting swiftly, silently, unsettled by all that had said. Her mother had been so fond of Liliana, and Foxglove had grown to care for her, as well. The older wolfdog was the reason Foxglove had come to AniWaya, even. Now, though, things were so very wrong. The blonde girl did not know what to do now that Maska was planning to lead them in a raid against Crimson Dreams and the Utinas. She could not participate, but she did not know what she should do, either.

Perhaps going to stay with her father and her great-uncle in the kingdom would be the best idea. It had been Szellem that had suggested it, and the idea was one that seemed only logical. After leaving the meeting and catching no notice, she could only assume, Foxglove had set off in the direction of her hut, Szellem flying a little ways ahead of her. Suddenly she stopped short, the voice causing her fur to bristle; she hadn't realized there was someone there. She turned, looking at the guardian, nodding humbly. "I am."

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread