Make your move, stranger.
[html]

maybe we should have this moved to the AniWaya forum

J'adore felt his jaw set and his gaze harden as the forgein male spoke. He felt no fear as he stared at the male, he would not be intimidated easily. If he did not fear Alaki, a now renouned warrior, he would not fear this male. 'That is where you are mistaken, stranger,' he spoke the word stranger harsher than the others, reminding this male that he was below the Spaniard in the pack's eyes. 'I am charged with patrolling these borders, and it is my concern that the borders are not breeched'. His voice didn't faulter once, it stayed strong and proud as he spoke.

After everything that had gone down within the pack, he was in no position to let his rank come under any bodies watchful eye. He wanted his pack, and more importantly his friends and kinsmen kept safe. His children were still young, and they needed all the protection they could get, now that Mizu was layed up and Shiloh was tending to her. J'adore had been focussing toomuch on his rank and he needed to even out his goals. He spoke again to the male, 'Allow me to ammend my request, 'if you have no business here, please leave, but if you require something of the pack, ask and I shall see what I can do'. He fell silent again, trying his best to avoid the undoubtable conflict that would come if the male passed the borders.

<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread