now you're just somebody that i used to know
[html]

I’m assuming he’s in optime. If he’s not, let me know and I’ll change it.

Whatever fear Magnolia held in her chest loosened and was let go the second the door opened. A pale boy bounded out of the house, her own half-brother that she abandoned. But Niro came out after a moment, and Maggie gave him the widest, warmest smile her petite maw could muster. Her father’s presence instantly calmed and centered the young Associate. He asked her where she lived, and the warmth on her face instantly turned into a shadow.

“I live in the north now,” was all she said. She wasn’t sure if her own father could know she was a part of the cult of Salsola. She had never told Niro about her time up north, or Larkspur, or why she even left in the first place. She sighed, jade eyes closing, trying to figure out what to say. “I’ve missed you,” she said quietly, making her way up to him and leaning against his tall frame.

All formalities finished, she looked down at her russet half-brother. “Jiva, I’m Maggie, your sister,” she said with a sad smile on her face. Jiva didn’t look like Niro, he looked like his mother. The thought depressed the girl, remembering what Niro had said about him when they had ran into each other a few months ago. “Do you remember me?” Magnolia had left the kingdom when he was tiny, she doubted he would. She turned her attention back to her mirror image, looking at him intently.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread