(p) Walking Dangerous
[html]
OOC: yeah me too ><

God relax, she thought to herself as she tried to untuck her tail and relax her ears but she just couldn't. What about males made her so nervous, she just did not get it. He was trying to be nice, making his voice soft and fare from scary but she could not relax for some unearthly reason. Oliver looked up at the nameless man unsure of what to say, this was a pack and you were to signal someone if your near. That was wonderful to know, she made a metal note for her new life lesson. The nice man even explained the meaning of what she had read on the tree, seekers of art. What a wonderful name, she always loved art thanks to her new mother.

"I.. I am sorry, I..i.. d.. did not know I was to howl. I do not know much about packs, I.. I am sorry sir." The girl finally got control of her shaky voice, keeping her tone to be soft and friendly though it still hinted that she was nervous. "I.. I always wanted to see a pack, I don't think I have been in one... or at least I don't... remember.. there's a lot I don't remember" The girl sighed looking past him, she really wished she could go in the pack without joining but would she be allowed?

Again the girl tried to relax her posture, this time she was able to get her ears off her skull but only to have them move to the sides. That was giving her a headache, but that did not matter now. "I.. I am sorry I never gave my name... My name is Oliver..."

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug29 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FCFCFC; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325C67; }
.freebaug29 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug29 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c0d6dc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... baug29.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548492; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#548492; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug29 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug29 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread