and at once i knew i was not magnificent
[html]

Whee!!

Ezra saw a ghost, he was sure of that.

The ghost of his past and the ghost taking the form of his sister emerged from the woods. She looked just like she always did, brilliantly white with that cute little pink nose that was unique to her. No other Rosen had it. She was always so damn lucky because it was Rebekah that Gabriel and Ariela favored. Ezra was the family protector, of course, but she was the chosen one. Rebekah was the one who was going to lead them wherever the wind took them. Rebekah was first born, and therefore most loved.

The grip of fear shook his entire body as he tried to figure out what to do. They were staring at each other, neither of them reacting to the sudden presence of their sibling. This… wasn’t supposed to happen. Ezra was supposed to be the only one who left, the only one who abandoned the Rosens in search of something greater. He was the only traitor, not Rebekah. She was never supposed to leave.

Ezra charged, duo-toned eyes intent on taking her down. If she wasn’t Rebekah, he knew the creature would flee…. But without a doubt he knew he was staring at his beloved sister. The secui ran, a half-grin half-surprised look on his face. “Is it really you?” the Lord shouted as he ran, eyes wild with revelation. He was finally near here now, and her scent was as it always was. Now grinning, the hybrid gave her the warmest nuzzle he could possibly muster before tackling her completely. It was like no time had passed.

<style type="text/css">
.deadforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deadforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e2c08; letter-spacing:1px}
.deadforest p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deadforest-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #6e2c08; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deadforest {margin:0 auto; background-color:#421801; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1zwow9z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#865d31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #2e1001; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread