and I only knew what needed doing
[html]

It came as a slight blow to learn that Maggie had left and her father did not know where to find her. Foxglove did not know how she would do it, but she would find her sister. Briefly, she noted mentally that it might be worth a trip to Dahlia de Mai to see if Maggie might have possibly returned to the pack they had been born into.

She had been right in assuming that this puppy was her half-brother. Foxglove glanced to Niro with a slightly questioning glance, though she smiled cheerfully at the small boy. "It's very nice to meet you, Jiva." The blonde wolfdog had never been the typical puppy and as a result, she did not know how to interact with them much.

"I did not know you had taken a mate. Do you have any more children with her?" she questioned, though the words were pleasant and not accusatory. Foxglove could only assume he had taken a mate, anyway, for she hoped he would not make the same "mistake" (though she was loathe to call her own birth a mistake!) twice.

At his question, the gypsy girl nodded. "I've been living in AniWaya for a while now, though I arrived in the area after the storm. Did the storm affect the kingdom much? Were you all safe?" Her tone was worried.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread