Friends are flowers in life's garden.
((I love love love the hedgehog table! Makes me miss my babies. ^^; WC:3+))

He was stiff and sore from the fight just two scant days ago. Myriad cuts and bruises littered his body where he hadn't quite managed to avoid the punishing hammers that were Shaw's fists. Nothing had really been resolved except letting out his anger at the giant warrior. He loved Sky, he wanted her for his mate. But if what Shaw said was true, the smaller scholar had no chance at being her one and only love.

Tal limped down the path between his house and the garden. Though the path was really more of a deer trail, it served well for him. He wanted to check on the garden, especially the garlic he'd planted. He drew in a slow breath as he walked, testing his ribs again, making certain they weren't bruised or broken. He knew they weren't, he just wanted to be sure.

He halted as he caught sight of another shifter, a female, already there. Her exclamation made him jump in surprise, and he looked at her curiously. "What's perfect?" He stepped a little closer, but hopefully not close enough to make her nervous. "I'm Tal, I don't think we've met yet." He offered his hand. If she wanted to shake it, she could. If not, he'd let it drop to his side, feeling a little foolish.

He was really a nice guy. The fight with Shaw was very unusual for him. Normally, he eschewed violence, preferring instead to find a more diplomatic solution to conflict. He was a scholar and a healer, not a warrior. Anyone could tell that just by looking at him. He was shorter than most males, standing only six foot and four inches. He wasn't heavily muscled, but he wasn't overweight either. He had a lithe body, almost feminine in it's soft curves.

Messages In This Thread