sweet is the voice of a sister
[html]
i love this thread <3

Foxglove did not feel comfort from Szellem sitting on her shoulder. His close proximity was upsetting to her when all she wanted was her sister's touch, to know that Maggie wanted to see her. The spirit bird could sense this feeling, and though she did not ask him to, he knew that the wolfdog wanted him to leave, so he flitted away to fly near the mare, giving the two girls time together.

They would... kill her? Szellem had told her that they were secretive and that was why they were not going closer, but he had not told her of their customs. Why would Maggie settle in a pack that would kill a family member of one of its members just for coming to visit? Jade eyes opened wide at this revelation; it frightened her more than she could say.

"I don't know. It just wasn't there anymore," she said a bit numbly. Dahlia de Mai seemed so unimportant now that she was with Magnolia and it was not going as she planned. Suddenly, Magnolia was crying and holding her, and Foxglove let herself be held tightly, folding into her larger sister. "Why are you here?" she whispered, eyes closed against the world as she pressed against her sister, fighting the tears that threatened her now.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread