sweet is the voice of a sister
[html]

I do toooooo <33

Magnolia gripped his sister tighter as the sobs came; months and months of anxiety and fear and depression finally left the girl’s body. She was shaking, the tears wouldn’t stop coming, but knowing that the tears were landing on Foxglove made it all better. Her sister was finally here with her, near Salsola, after months of thinking she was dead or never going to come back. The sobs racked her body, and she gasped for air as she finally let go of her sister. Foxglove’s shoulder was wet. Magnolia looked at it dazedly.

“I don’t know why I’m here,” the Associate sniveled. “I followed someone here. I left Niro because I was angry that you guys left me and I felt like I ruined his life and I just couldn’t take it anymore. I have a few very dear friends here with me… but they’re all very secretive. And they don’t like outsiders. The only reason why I’m here is because Larkspur saved me and wanted me to come here for a better life. I can never leave,” Magnolia wasn’t sure what else to say. She couldn’t say anymore, her throat was too scratchy from her tears.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto >px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread