The Outside World
Rain smiled as Ferrari attacked his paws, her little teeth biting without hurting. He nudged her softly, knocking the pup down. "Ahhh!!! Da ERRRR!!!" she yelled at him in gibberish before jumping on his muzzle and nipping his ear. He reached around and caught the pup around her small middle and set her down on the ground as she yelled at him some more.

He looked up at J'adore softly as he told him to look up another guardian. "I do not really have friends J'adore. I was asking for Shiloh because I was leaving AniWaya. Maska told me I could so I am. If Shiloh and her mate are not here then I will find them. I have to let them know how I really feel. I have to apologize to them," he said to the father. He stood and pawed at Isk, trying to get the male to play with them. Fer ran at him and tried to stop at the last moment before sliding into him and knocking him over. The male growled softly and attacked his sister before trying and failing to attack Rain who was ready for him. He used his nose and knocked the boy over and laughed as his sister took advantage of the moment and jumped him. They yelled at each other in gibberish before attacking Rain again, who fell over and laughed as they nibbled and bit at him.

Messages In This Thread