The Outside World
Rain was slightly taken back by J'adore's question. Why was he here. At first it had all made sense to come and work for someone while looking for his father but the power he had felt over threw everything he was working for. He had never meant to hurt anyone but the power he had over the people had drove him to hurt Shiloh and her mate. "I orginally came here looking for my father. I never meant to let the power of being a guardian take over but I hadn't felt power like what was offered and I let it get to me. I am sorry for hurting your family, friends, and love ones with my lust for power. It is not who I am. I will find Shiloh and her mate on my own. I will apologize. Thank you for your time and letting play with your children," he said softly before standing and nudging Ferrari to her father.

She squealed for him and started towards Rain before he pushed her back. "I have to go little one. I hope to see you again some time," he said softly standing and looking at J'adore. "You are a great Guardian. Protect those you love from brutes like me. They don't deserve to get hurt," he said as he left the father with his children. He looked up to J'adore. He knew he protected the ones he loved and that is what he wanted to be to someone. A protecter, a guardian with a purpose.

Messages In This Thread