Let the red river flow AW
[html]

ooc text. why hello

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was lucky that she had patients today for she really wanted to get hunting. Though it would be better to do this during winter and spring when they were weaker. It seemed like it took no time at all when a bi colored female came up.

Aeron smiled "Aeron" She said as she gave a slight nod. she was glad that it was another women who had come to join her. "I was thinking the same thing, I was hoping to go out and catch a deer though I really didn't want to do it alone" She was lazy after all though she did have a trap in mind because she had no will today to take down a deer or two. "I hope you are up for some fun."

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread