May it be an evening star
[html]
ooc

Lubo, a daddy figure lol

I guess I'll bleed in silence

Why was she so on edge? It made Lubomir angry himself. She was being stubborn and childish, that's what it was. What did she know of battles? Of Mew and Haku and Asphyxia? Of Lubomir himself. She knew nothing, absolutely nothing. What did she think she could do, go running into Inferni? She'd be killed on sight. He could feel his rage boiling. The silly little female was going to go shift and then break Lubomir's... The thought made him freeze on the spot. Break his heart. That was what it was all about. He was being selfish. His love for love, nurtured on poetry and dreams of summer days, a secret haven when the world became too much and she was going to throw it all away for the chance to play at heroism. Lubomir would not allow it.

'Because that's such a smart idea. How would your family feel if you died? How would your mother feel to see your butchered body on the borders of Inferni? How would that make your pack feel? No, Ember, if I teach you, you must promise me not to get involved in this unless your packs asks it. If your leader comes and says they need your help, go. But not like this, Ember. You're not invincible.' Neither am I. And I don't want to lose you. Lubomir was staring fiercely at her, his eyes betraying the pain inside. She would hurt him. For her chance to play hero. 'This isn't a game. You make your choice. Your word or I trek back to Shadowed Sun.'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread