and I only knew what needed doing
"I'm sorry, I can only imagine how much you were looking forward to seeing her again. She is still around as she promised to come visit."

Niro said, seeing the disappointment in Foxgloves face. He wished he could make everyone happy, but that was something that was too hard to do. He couldn't keep Maggie here any more than he could have kept Foxglove from leaving with her mother when they left. He was sure they would meet again, but he wished he could give her something solid.

"Yes.... a lot of things happened, but I helped her through a hard time and she helped me, and together well it was a match. And no, none yet... Jivas sisters were stillborns, he was our only survivor."

Niro's face turned somber. He was lucky Jiva was too busy going around Foxglove sniffing at her, trying to get her scent and remember who she was for the next time they met. She told him about where she was living and this relieved Niro, she lived in AniWaya, a pack so much closer than Dahlia. It was a relief to him to know that she would be closer to him and he could visit her.

Me and Amaranth got stuck in our house, they had to send a search party out to us, or we'd have starved. the door was blocked and the cave has no windows. There weren't any deaths that I know of, but lots of confusion, and then there was... still is much repair. I am glad you missed the storm. It was a bit intense. Hard in a pack let alone by yourself."

He said, the memory of getting stuck was not a very bad one, though he did have to calm the woman down when she'd first found out. He reminded her, that her father would surely come looking for her and within hours they had been found. It was a relief. He smiled at the memory but he returned to reality, to one of the daughters he'd thought he would never see again.

"It is so great to see you again though, I must say. I'm glad you are living around here it makes this man happy. Is... is your mother with you?

His eyes grew slightly cold at the mention of Lolita, he did not like the woman very much, though their first meeting was their only good one, and Niro barely remembered that. Then again, he was at least thankful that she had made a few decisions... to tell him that he was a father... and to let the girls choose who wanted to stay or go with her. He did not dislike the two girls that had left with her, and felt regret he didn't try harder to get Maggie to open up when she started locking herself in her room.

Messages In This Thread