May it be an evening star
[html]

She knew the easiest way out of his, just to agree, but her pride wouldn't allow it. If they came to her packlands and killed, then she would take action no matter what the costs were. Her life was her own, and it was her decision to make...not anyone elses'. If it came down to it being her pack, or her little brothers or nephews, then she would defend them as best as she could. Shifting would help.

Ember had never mentioned running off to Inferni to start fights...that wasn't what she was about. She already knew some self defense, but she wanted to shift and be able to learn more. There was only so much you could do in a four-legged form. In a two-legged one, you could hold weapons. Maybe she could go back to the city and look for a weapons shop...and hand them out to the wolves of her pack.

"YOU don't know a thing about my family, or how my mother would feel!" She stopped walking, hackles raising. "I'm not stupid. Don't even try to threaten me with going back to Shadowed Sun. Like I said, I'll just find somebody else if you don't want to teach me. But don't you think it's better that it's you and not somebody else? I don't fight with people unless they start stuff FIRST. As you're learning. You're not my father, so stop treating me like I'm your child." She barely even knew him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread