you have grown colder
[html]

Alder smiled, so wide that it almost hurt, as the girl rose to meet Hawthorn. Then for a moment he frowned, worried that the horse would suddenly react badly just as any parent might worry that their child would misbehave at a moment's turn. But the light hued lady came to the midnight horse and touched his shoulder lightly, and the horse stood as still as Alder could ever ask. He let a breath go, and his smile returned. Just like that. He gave with an encouraging tone. 'Torn flicked his ears, a swish of his tail and only moved his nostrils to take in her new smell. Alder touched his nose, scratching it and gave him a gracious comment in the horse's native tongue of low-speech. It can out as a short yet odd snort, the boy was still getting the hang of the language.

The male could understand how it was to be frightened about encroaching on another pack's land so the girls comment was nothing out of the ordinary. He had always made sure that his entering into pack lands was prearranged. If you call for me, I will meet you at the borders. Alder was happy to help those that needed a companion to do most things, for he felt the same way. I think that there's is a good relationship between the Court and Crimson Dreams. Alder added, assuring her that there were many friends between the two families. Blood ties stretched over the borders as well. You might like the coast, the cliffs are pretty. He extended the comment not thinking much about her fall from the roof, getting a bit ahead of himself as he tried to think of reasons for her to come and see his new pack.

<style type="text/css">
.alderaug25 b {font-weight:bold; color:#88857c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #141410; }
.alderaug25 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.alderaug25 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#494538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Z16p.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141410; padding: 5px 0px 148px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141410; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.alderaug25 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.alderaug25 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread