kids making trouble
“People telling their pups we’re out for blood is the reason wolves come here, looking for trouble. Then they end up on these pikes. Did your parents tell you about us? Is that why you came to see the monsters?” Liam looked at him, surprised. "No, Sir. I mean, my father told me stories... but my mother... well, Father says she's dead." He shrugged nonchalantly. "I didn't really mean to come up this way, Sir. I mean, I did, but I didn't know you were here." He paused, studying the coyote hybrid. His gaze was curious and respectful.

"I'm Liam Rhiannon, Sir. Did you fight in the Syemv war? Or the Dahlian war? My father told me stories that his mother told him." The butterflies were whispering again, warning him to tread carefully. He obeyed their whispers and fell silent. There was no sense in making this leader angry. The young male was rather in awe of this formidable male so opposite of his own father. He hesitated for a moment, then added softly, as if the male had chastised him, "If you want me to go away I will, Sir."

Messages In This Thread