Wandering About
[html]

|Word Count: 180| Yay! A person!

A low growl slipped through the bushes, making Jade smirk. She was getting lip from someone younger than herself. That meant they would be far less experienced in a fight. The fae knew she wasn’t the best fighter, but she could easily beat this child. The she-wolf decided to have a little fun with this youngster.

“So, you finally decided to show up, eh?” Taking the following silence as surprise, the fae continued. “Oh, yes I knew you were coming. I could smell your stench from a mile away. I suggest you bathe more. You always want to smell of the forest, but you reek of something else. I’m not sure I should tell you, though. It makes the hunting all the more fun.”

A devilish smile played on her lips as she stalked forward, stopping just short of the bush, where Jade could just barely see his eyes glittering. She could smell his breath, reeking of something he had eaten last night. “I give you till the count of three to run away, as far as you can. One…two…three!”

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread