Hunting on strange lands
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. Yay someone replied Big Grin

In Character

Akira was so focused on her thoughts that she did not noticed the male approached her from behind, turning back to face the male dog she raised her tail and perked her ears on a warning pose. The scent of the male told her that he was part of a pack, but he looked like he was away from home like her, When he talked, his words confused her. His prey? She thought, while hunting the female did not noticed anyone else hunting as well, and the one who caught the deer was herself.

The male was a bit smaller than the black she-wolf, so she thought in the possibility of fighting for the pray. I was the one who caught the pray. She said with a hissy daring voice, but the pray was big enough for sharing, and it did not really was worth a fight so she added. But I could share with you, i am almost done here. Sating back, she started licking the blood from her lips giving the male a free way to the pray, she could finish the pray later or even hunt a little animal.

By the way, my name is Akira. She said without looking back at the silver male.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread