Friends are flowers in life's garden.
[html]
OMG! I just realized something amazing... Tal's parentage. I have some plotty drama ideas in mind if Orin ever finds that out, but she probably shouldn't discover that in this thread. HA HA! If you're up for some fun, we can plot via PM or AIM.
Feel free to pressure Orin into going to the stable and helping, pp her going if you need. Smile

“No,” she said distractedly. “They haven't shifted yet.” It was about time, that moment in their lives was probably just around the corner now. In a couple weeks the girls would reach six months, and their bodies would be mature and strong enough to change forms for the first time. It was bittersweet; Orin couldn't wait for her daughters to transform, to see how beautiful they would be in their Optime form – and she knew Titania in particular would take so much joy in how useful hands were – but at the same time, she wished she could put it off forever. It meant that the girls were growing up, and soon they wouldn't need her anymore.

She didn't know much about plants, but she had seen enough in the multitude of books that she had read in her old bookstore to know to ask, “Do they need a lot of sunlight? If I take them to the Terrace there isn't any place I can keep them that will give them enough sunlight. I think it's better for them if they stay here. I can find the time to check on them each day.”

She screwed up her face at the mention of compost. When her babies were infants she'd dealt with enough potty accidents, vomit, and bodily fluids to last her a lifetime. She wasn't sure she wanted to play in manure. “Um, yeah, about that,” she glanced around, looking for a way out. “Uh, shouldn't we loosen up some soil first or something? Why don't I do that while you go get the compost. Maybe we need a b-book to help us.” She flinched and stammered at the word 'book,' it was a bizarre tick that she pretended not to notice. “Since we're just sort of guessing here. Those don't look like very good directions.” She gestured to the tiny print on the back of the pouch.

#300+

<style>
#ogift-hedgehog {width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:480px;font-size:13px;font-family:Times New Roman, Times, serifs;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:2px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;line-height:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;letter-spacing:3px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table {background-color:#bcb2a8;border:1px solid #000000;outline:0px solid #ffffff;padding:0px;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #bcb2a8;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Vxj5X.png);color:#000000;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table b {color:#3f8407;text-shadow:1px 1px 5px #ffffff;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:3px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread