And We Watched The Stars Fall To Chaos
Big Grin thanks love, If you want, Jace can be the one to oversee Sam on her initiation task
3+

Silence was observed as the girl rolled to her feet, shifted and then began to tell her tale, sorrow filled her heart for the one that had lost her family such as Jace had herself, whether by nature, evil actions or simply fate losing ones family was a devastating blow to one of any size or age. It affected Jace even now several years after its occurrence; some nights she awoke trembling with fear from the nightmares that ravaged her mind,

"You have my condolences, Samantha. I too have lost my birth family but yet they never truly leave us as long as we remember them in our heart." They were the only words of comfort that Jace could extend to the girl who was giving all the right answers so far, her voice was official and slightly stiff, this was the first time she had seen a joiner all the way through, her attempt with Rendall had been cut short by Temo needing her attention.

"And now we move onto serious questions; I must ask you if you have committed any serious crimes before? What skills, if any do you have to contribute to Ichika? How do you intend to live while you are here and how do you feel about living in a non-discriminatory environment? Ichika is a pack for those who love peace and calm, while we do have warrior ranks the ones that practice it only use their skills in extremely dire circumstances. If you do wish to continue to join Ichika there is the Niao-ka Creed that you must recite and an initiation task to be completed in the presence of one who is already an Ichikan." Feeling she had spoken enough for now, she her words stopped and she allowed the girl to take in all the details and to respond to her questions.

Messages In This Thread