Good Friends Good Times
[/html]

[html]
Out of Character

I totally forgot about my AW threads. Sorry for the wait.

In Character

Shiloh loved the look on Ralla's face when she told her about Saxif and her being mated. She couldn't help but smile when Ralla gave her her blessing. Ralla had been her long time friend and in many ways Shiloh considered her family. Shiloh was distracted and Alaster took that advantage and jumped on her, nipping her softly on the neck. Shiloh laughed softly at the pups antics and pulled him of her before she held him down and tickled him.
"What are you going to do now big boy. I got you... Ommmf," she said as Ahiga joined in the fray. Shiloh playfully fell over and laughed as the two boys jumped on her and nipped at her in play. They didn't seem to get a lot of playful company and Shiloh wondered if Ralla had at least taken them in to the Village.

"Ralla when was the last time someone played with them? They seem as if they haven't been played with in months. Something is bothering you. I can smell you worry and fear. I have seen and heard of these new wolves in our pack lands. What has happened?" she asked softly as Ahiga licked her face. Shiloh held on the pups as she sat back up and noticed they seemed to be getting tired. Well the boys were getting tired. Aleu had yet to join in the fun but Shiloh knew with the small toy carving she had made for each of the pups, Aleu was sure to come over and be with her. Shiloh put the boys down and reached into her bag, producing three ball like carvings. Each was different and Shiloh rolled one to Aleu in hopes of getting the small girls attention. She rolled each ball in different directions, watching the pups run after them and swat them around. She reached into her bag again and produced some crude looking bowls and forks for Ralla.

"I am sorry my friend that these aren't my best but I have kind of gone lame in my right arm because of the rape. I hope you accept these as a token of our friendship. If my arm gets better I will be making each of you a carving. Anyone who has one is considered family. Ralla, your family is my family now. You and Leon and Saxif and Ayasha are all I have. I hope to see more of you in the time to come." Shiloh said offering Ralla the bowls and forks.

<style>
.sgsdb01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sgsdb01 b {color:#777755;}
.sgsdb01-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #999988; margin:0px auto;}
.sgsdb01-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#777755; text-shadow:#221111 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sgsdb01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sgsdb01 {background-color:#11567e; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #004488; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ccbb88; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cm5qS.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread