Things just won't do without you
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 450px; border: #666666 1px solid;">

Haha, cool layout. And crossdresser, much? XD

She opened an eye at the sound. Someone was trying to disturb her. In her nap, the hood of her cloak had fallen off her head to reveal perked black ears and piercing blue eyes. She stretched lazily and allowed herself a yawn with showed her powerful jaw and teeth. Muscles rippled under her fur and she got up to inspect this newcomer. He was shorter than her and she allowed herself a small sneer. How quaint. A little boy like him would never be allowed to live in her pack. Her parents would have it killed at birth. Survival of the fittest. Or he'd be kept behind, to do menial work and be expendable in case of hunt and attacks. But out here, those rules did not apply. He was no threat. He would not be treated as such.

You're welcome to join me. I have some fish left over, if you are hungry. Hel's tone was friendly, warm, though her eyes remained cool and distant. He could offer some information. And he'd offer company. She needed that. She'd not grown up in a loving family, not in the traditional sense of the word. But in a very visceral way she longed for company. She'd been allowed to build no bonds and in the beginning solitude was great for her. But now, now she wanted someone, at least for a time. What's your name? And why are you wearing that... skirt? For once, true emotion shone through. She truly was bewildered.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread