all the other kids.
[html]
Whee!

Wraith grinned quickly when Chapel informed her that she was the best in Inferni. Yep! Maybe! Okay, no, maybe not; her daddy was definitely the best warrior in Inferni. Maybe Scary Lady was a warrior too: she wore teeth as decoration, so Wraith would understand if she was also a warrior. Maybe that was they they were both so frowny and mean.

The other coyote introduced herself as Chapel and Wraith replied with a quick, “okay!” before the lady spoke again.

“I’mma be fightin’ dem wooves! Imma not the best warree-uh yet, cuh my daddee is, or Scary Lady. I dunno who is better, but Imma be like dem! Imma eat dem wooves, yum yum!” She made biting noises at the remains of one of her sand men.

She wanted to impress this lady so that she would be nice to her, unlike the Scary Lady. So, she took her best pouncing position and flung herself at the remains of a sand monster. She thought that this lady would be a lot more fun than Scary Lady. So, Wraith didn't mind getting all sandy around her.

“We need to make more! Help me make dems!” She started pushing sand together to create more wolf monsters. It was slow work, but with a friend helping her, she thought she would be able to get a lot of dem monsters real quick!

200+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread