you have grown colder
[html]

The horse reacted to the affection, slightly and yet Alder could still see the change. No, it was not the purr of a kitten but he could see the ease on the stallion eyes. It told the boy that he had chosen the right horse out of the group. It wasn't just his large size but his demeanor that fit the wolf best. Artemis spoke, and he looked to her with bright cerulean eyes.

Heath? Alder felt his smile soften at the good memory. The coy-wolf had been a good friend of his, or so Alder thought. The male had been there when Alder first shifted, and he had told him about horses and how life could be different in their company. I knew him. He no longer lives in the Court, but Lumiere does. She had a colt recently. Alder explained, saddened slightly about the fact that he no longer knew Heath. He and his older brother had been close friends too. I only met him once, he taught me a few things about horses. He was very nice. She was lucky to know the roan mare too, Alder believed fully. The mare was a wise beast, calm and yet confident in her existence. She was also a good mother.

Alder realized his folly when the girl looked to the ground. Anu had told him, as a warning and as a tragic tale. She had fallen from a great height and how could he ever think she would like to stand on the edge of a cliff?! Alder took a step closer, We wouldn't have to go there. No. He paused, then added quickly. I'm sorry. The tall male's ear had fallen from their erect stance and he was so sorry he had even brought that up. There are many beaches without a rock higher then your ankle. And other things to see too. He said with the hopes that he hadn't deterred her completely.

<style type="text/css">
.alderaug25 b {font-weight:bold; color:#88857c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #141410; }
.alderaug25 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.alderaug25 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#494538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Z16p.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141410; padding: 5px 0px 148px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141410; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.alderaug25 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.alderaug25 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread