skipping rocks by the river by the railroad tracks
[html]
Fun fact: Meghann can't skip stones. xD

Artemis grinned at the enthusiasm being shown by the two puppies. Despite Artemis' worries for Cypress being gone without saying a darn thing to her, she could not help but be amused by the two tribal runaway pups. A small, sympathetic look was given to the mother as her stone simply plunged into Rabbit Lake. "It takes some practicing," she said with encouragement. She had spent quite a bit of time by the lake in the past many months and she'd picked up the game half-heartedly at first.

The silver-dappled girl had not thought it rude of the tribe inhabitants to not introduce themselves right away—after all, neither had she—but she simply shrugged it off. She was not going to argue. "I'm Artemis Marino," she said. "Do you miss the tribe?" It was a blunt question, perhaps rude, and she quickly corrected herself, blue eyes focusing on the ripples in the lake as she apologized. "Sorry. I know it's probably hard to think about." She did not know much of the situation, but she knew it was not a good one. She couldn't imagine being on the run.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann003 b {font-weight:normal; color:#b347b3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px; text-shadow:#ffadff 0px 0px 3px; }
.meghann003 .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#59cfe7; text-align:center; text-shadow:#4c5d6d 0px 1px 1px;}
.meghann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann003 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#daeaed; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Jcyom.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8ea9c1; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#49a6bf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann003 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c5d6d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread