Leaving my Finger[p]rints
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She had traveled a lot that day as well, with her rounds of the borders and all, but hadn't gone the same amount of distance as the dark matron. Naniko nodded and made to flop down on the bed, reaching for her covers. She had a few moth-eaten sheets that she'd attempted to wash in the river, along with several thick furs in case of chills. Even though it was still quite warm outside, the caves were always very cool and damp. If she fell asleep with nothing over her, the pale leader often awoke with chills and shivers that wouldn't leave until she warmed up again.

"I've got to speak with him about that still, actually. I was hoping to do some kind of a mix of both of our surnames. So they'll have part of mine, but part of his. D'Angelo is a strong family name...but we're all over the place. Perhaps they will choose to name some of their own children D'Angelo, but for now I think that a new line is in order - one of my creation." She skipped around answering the question of Barrett's surname; she had never asked it of him. Naniko only knew that his first name was Barrett and that he was a member of Crimson Dreams.

"I look forward to seeing them soon. I'm so sleepy now, though...I think I'm going to fall asleep while I'm still talking.." She said drowsily. She wanted to get in every moment that she could with Soran, still shocked that she was actually back and that she was there in the room with her and not just some dream...but her body begged her to give in and get some actual rest. The Angela put her head down, eyes drifting closed as sleep overtook her.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread