Curiousity killed the cat,
[html]

Out of Character: woot my bad, already fixed it ^^/ I expect that i am not attacking anyone important, if yes, ill just hold him/her by the neck...

Cercatori D'Arte. Akira repeated the name of the pack taking note of it, at least now she knew the name of one of the territories around the zone. The female just said that there was something going on with the pack members, if they were tense as she said it could be prudent to stay away from those pack lands for the moment. She was about to ask Mya what was happening but she noticed that the smaller wolf didn't wanted to think more about that problem so she stayed in silence.

After a few minutes, the female asked her if she was thinking about joining a pack. That was a pretty hard question for Akira, she wanted to go back to her pack life style but she didn't wanted to join the wrong one. I have been thinking about it. She answered. But i want to get used to this new lands before trying to join any. She added, she remained in silence after saying that. Looking at the brown she-wolf, she noticed the wave of emotions that were traveling along her body.

When she was about to talk something interrupted her. A sound of movement came to her ears from some near bushes. Looking into the direction of the sound she let out an audible growl. Someone or something was watching them and Akira didn't liked it. The large female walked toward the bushes with her ears perked searching for the same sound that she heard before. Snarling again she said. Who or what is there?. A few seconds after she saying this she jumped over whatever was behind the bushes preparing her jaws to trap the strange animal.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style type="text/css">
.deergrass-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deergrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#76865e; letter-spacing:1px}
.deergrass p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deergrass-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #76865e; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deergrass {margin:0 auto; background-color:#1b4312; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2lnbke8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 380px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#688e41; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #021b06; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread