Stepping stones of life
[html]

Out of character text here.

Shiloh had been watching a strange fellow run around camp for some time, chasing after what looked to be his pups. She laughed as the man almost caught them before they bounded off again. It wasn't until one of them stopped in front of her did she become self conscious of her wounds and how disfigured she was. The pup just stared at her wide eyed, tripping over its self and letting his father grab him in a dive Shiloh couldn't help but laugh at until the man noticed her and stared at her just as hard as his son had before gathering himself. His woah at her appearance mad her want to shink up and just die, her ears laying back and her eyes down as he stood.

She tried not to look hurt and tried to cover her torso with her arms, the worse of her scars on her arms and stomach now. She listened to the man explain what he was doing and why and the shadow of a smiled creeped up on her face. She needed a bath herself but had no one to help her move to where ever it was she could take one. She had dried blood all over her and her normally silver grey fur was matted and dirty from the beating and th traveling and the blood loss. She almost didn't hear the man ask if she was ok. "I haven't been ok since I came here. I didn't mean to scare you. I know I am deformed and grotesque," she said softly. She hurt, her ankle throbbing from her walk out to the steps. Her stomach had started to close and heal and itched something awful under the old wrappings. They needed to be changed but Shiloh would be in too much pain trying to do it by herself. Saxif was never around to help her and she wondered if the male in front of her would help her.

"Can you help me? I too am in need of a bath and clean wrappings around my stomach. The bandages are in my room but my ankle is broken and I don't want to collapse like last time. If you help me when I heal I'll try and make it up to you. My name is Shiloh Grant by the way. What is yours? she asked the man, looking up into his orange eyes.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread