Waiting is all you can do sometimes
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Another territory that she had been spending some time in lately had been Sakana no Puru. Naniko was interested in hauling in more fish for that, and hoped that she could do some fishing for it over the next few weeks. It would be a great resource in the winter, if the canines weren’t able to break the ice in any of the small streams that ran through their mountainous territory. She was glad that they had claimed a big portion of the woods and parts of the beach – fish that came from the sea tasted pretty good too, as well as the mussels and crabs that she had sometimes found there.

The waves crashed noisily nearby as she reached down into the tide pool with one hand, picking out some of the sea creatures and tossing them away. A crab scuttled by and Octavius watched it with interested eyes, his tail wagging behind him. He seemed to enjoy this new experience, unlike the other two puppies who laid quietly near the basket. They seemed content to soak up the sun and rest while their sibling had bigger adventures. As soon as she got the bad, spiny creatures out of the pool she sat down in the shallow water and reached for the boy, setting him on her lap.

”I was hoping to keep to the tide pools…these waves could easily suck one of them in, they’re so low to the ground” She turned to look at Ravesque, unsurprised by his arrival. Her silent stalker, she had come to expect that he be around - whether she knew he was there or not. ”The others just want to sleep, though.” The white pup wriggled on her lap, slapping his paw against the cool water in front of him. On top of Naniko’s lap he was only sitting in around an inch of it. ”I can swim, but I don’t think I could catch all three at once. In a week or two this would be a more dangerous place to take them…now I can catch or control them, at least, or put them back into the basket if they’re bad.” The pool was large enough for both luperci to sit in, and she patted the spot next to her in it to indicate that he could sit if he wanted to. "They're getting so big already"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread