Who are you? P / Aysun
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

Akira remained in silence as the coywolf talked. Hum... So you are a new member of this pack. She said after Aysun finished. That could explain why she was being so doubtful. Another wolf around these magnificent lands. She wasn't the only one that was still adapting to these lands, thought the hybrid joined a new pack before Akira. I am also new around this lands, so i don't know much about the packs around here...

The brown female asked if she was already a member of any pack. No, I am all by myself. She told the other without changing her expression. I just know another pack named Cercatori D' Arte. She added sincerely, the whole place was full of wolf territories but she just knew the name of one. She openly smiled at Aysun trying to pull some of her nervousness away. Akira was always told that coyotes mostly don't get along with wolves but this girl looked like someone that she could use as a friend.

She grabbed the rabbit carcass from the floor and offered it to the smaller female. You can take this for you, I am not hungry and you look like you need something in your stomach. She chuckled, kidding with strangers was so natural for her now after so many days she eventually got used to...

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread