rusted razor blades
[html]
"Sadistic, not at all. Hedonistic, perhaps, but that's not always a bad thing. Don't worry, I'll try to chase off all the other boys, but I hope you don't mind me roaming a little closer..." Slay smirked playfully, rising to his paws again to wait for her. It was fun to talk like this, to act so flippant and suave, but the arctic wolf had never been with a woman before. Flirting was fun, but it was a little hollow with nothing to back it up... He was startled from his thoughts when he saw her transforming. He blinked owlishly, momentarily fascinated by the changes. Slay quickly shook his head, though - twas rude to stare - and smiled again, pleased to have permission to accompany her.

"Iskata Sadira... What a beautiful name," he repeated, feeling a little flutter in his broad chest as her tail ran along his frame. Now that she was on all fours like him, he could see that she really was quite lovely by his standards. He caught himself in mid-yawn - not now, narcolepsy - and quickly padded after her receding form, drifting noiselessly through the doorframe into the cool outdoor air. Oh... she said "Labyrinth Glen", as in a different pack. Perhaps she had a mate there, and this was her vacation away from family. That was a sobering thought...

"Iskata, is there any place you'd like to go in particular? I'm unfamiliar with these parts, but I do love to explore... And milady, I'd be happy to fulfill any requests you may have of me, so don't be shy." He added a wink to his sidelong glance, waving his black-dipped tail playfully. If she did have a mate, Slay couldn't smell him on her, so she must have been wandering for a while. He might as well enjoy their time together tonight!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread