moving in
((Wc:3+))

Welcome home. A grin split her face. Soon followed the tender embrace she'd craved for so very long, the invitation to join her once lover in her room. Her tail wagged, the grin widening. She had been through hell and back. She breathed in the scent of Soran deeply, drawing it deep into her lungs. When Soran released her from the embrace, the duo remained holding hands as though neither could bear to release that tenuous connection. She let the dark angel lead her into her room, going with her willingly. Her tail wouldn't stop wagging happily.

"Where have you been, Soran? I know I have been through so much since leaving here, and I'm sure have been too." She nuzzled the hand she was clinging to, relishing the sweet smell of Soran. It was the scent of Soran that had haunted her memories for years. She had lain awake nights, missing the dark angel she'd loved, dreaming of the day she might look into the beautiful emerald eyes she'd looked into lovingly. She had shared all her stories about Soran with her boys, Tal always listened more fervently than Noah. At the thought of her boys, she felt a pang. She loved them best of all her offspring, but Soran was her life's great love.

She loved her boys, but she wished she'd never fallen for Lucifer. He was one of the biggest mistakes she'd made. Sure, he wasn't so controlling and cold when they'd first met. He'd been loving and kind, thoughtful and understanding. It was later, after the fire, when he'd become so cold and manipulative. She had done so much for him, and he'd still turned on her. If it weren't for their sons, she would have wondered if they wouldn't have been better not meeting each other at all.

Messages In This Thread