Who are you? P / Aysun
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text.

In Character

Akira waited for the brownish female to answer before talking again . Well I didn't entered the territory but it looked pretty nice. She didn't knew a lot about other territories, the only one that she visited was that one but she never entered its borders. The coywolf told her the name of the coyote pack. Inferni? She looked around suddenly nervous. Someone that she meet by the way there told her to avoid that pack, that they were aggressive with wolves. She looked back at Aysun, apparently she didn't knew and it wont harm anybody for her to know, anyway it was her pack. I was told that inferni coyotes don't really get along with wolves. She said lowering her head a bit still holding the rabbit into the female's direction.

The as the smaller female took the rabbit she recovered her smile, Aysun wasn't a threat and there was no need to worry herself on that moment. I am sure. She said nodding. I am not hungry and well, i can hunt something bigger when i really need it. She finished nodding slowly. The coywolf seemed like she was shocked by Akiras amability. Have life been so hard for her than it was for me? She thought, many wolves, coyotes and hybrids carried a history beside them. All the ones that she knew on this new Territories were from different parts of the world or just from very far places. "I'm afraid I have nothing to give back..." The female replied, Akira smiled with almost a mother look on her eyes. Don't worry, I am ok. Putting the carcass on Aysun's hands she added. Your company is enough as a reward, lonely days carry loneliness with them.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread