Hunting on strange lands
I am sorry if Rain cant help but touch her. Tell me if you want it changed. BTW I am loving this thread

"What ist sou funny?" he said cupping her cheek in his hand. She had a rich laugh and a beautiful smile that was instantly cut down when he asked who hurt her. She looked down and he pulled her face back up to look her in her eyes. " I am sorry if ist hast urt you. I know ow it feels to loose family,' he said softly licking her face.

He smiled at her comment as he thought of Shiloh. He had almost killed her. Should he be living? Should he tell this stranger of what he had done to her? He pulled away. She would leave him. He would never know love and protect his love and his family because of what he had done. He couldn't shake the feelings he was feeling towards Akira but would she accept him and what he had done. Would she stay with him? He averted his gaze and went back to work on his hide, rubbing in fat he had collected from the deer. He would give her his sleeping roll and a leather bracelet with her name. Then he would leave with Anke in the night and leave her meat that he knew she would need later. Why was he trying so hard to make up for what he had did to Shiloh. He knew it was his punishment for beating Shiloh so bad and for hurting her mate.

Messages In This Thread