And I swear that I don't have a gun
[html]

Sorry for the wait!

[Image: tablespacer.jpg]

The effect of the alcohol came crawling up on him, but the pain from the needle was there. Nevertheless, he was not a sissy, and he had already lost a great deal of blood, he was a wreck, weak. The alcohol pulled a warm blanket over him and wanted to tuck him into sleep. He stayed awake though, helped by the needle and the black thread, but the world had slowly begun to turn around and around when he had his eyes open, so he kept them shut, listening to a soft voice. Why do we keep dreams.. Her words echoed through his head, and a shadow stirred. We do not. His words were always final, and Haku turned his back at the darkness because there was nothing more to say or hear.

Pretty.. His voice was slow and dragged itself out between halfway shut lips. He did not know how long everything had taken, but the needle had gone bye bye, and cloth tightened around his chest. A cool hand touched his cheek and made him open his eyes despite the constant turning of the world. Deuce Rhiannon. They both knew each other’s name and the magic was broken, if it ever had been there from the start. His hand touched his chest lightly, and it was as he had believed. She had actually bandaged him up and sown the long cut. At that moment, he saw her as amazing. Deuce, thank you..

Then, a smile appeared. How would you like me to repay you? Give and take.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread