to hide from my twisted ways
[html]

Yeah, I like barbells better too! Dude, I feel your pain. If I wasn't poor I'd have many, many cool piercings by now. :o

It was true that it had taken him a long time to get from Ethereal Eclipse to Twilight Vale, but he hadn't really been paying too much attention to that. The pack's distance from everyone else was something he wouldn't mind. Part of the fun of traveling was actually getting there; gave him time to think. Of course, he did worry that some day he would need to get somewhere more quickly than the Vale's location allowed. But nothing could dissuade Kansas from making this his home.

He nodded. He had not met Fatin yet, but he had heard of her wonderful leadership of Jaded Shadows. That Naniko thought she would keep their mother and sister safe comforted him a little. He stared at his feet, swinging the little bag in his hand a bit as she spoke. Before they parted, he needed to return to her what he had brought. She said aloud his greatest worry, and he felt pierced somewhere. He wished he could bring them here, further away from Inferni. "I don't know. Uh...One of them had a child with her, though. " He didn't want to add horror to the already-terrifying tale, but perhaps this would help Naniko determine who at least one of the coyotes Haku had attacked was. "That's what I've been worrying about. Do you think there's anything I can do?" As if she would have the answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread