[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
300+
:c

There had been a most accusing look on her face as Anann watched his reaction to her question and awaited the answer she knew was coming. The jerk was forgotten, still gripped between honey toned fingers. Her expression softened as his turned to confusion as he echoed her words. Just for fishing? She was still doubt full, but had to admit it was a more practical explanation than the one she had concocted. The vessel was probably a bit small for the voyage needed to take the Russian home to his family. "Oh. I thought..", she shook her head, "just, nevermind." Her question had made it clear enough what she had assumed and if not well, that was for the best.

She was reminded of the jerky as her gaze fell away from him and back to the table between them. Fiddling with it before chewing on a corner of the strip again, enjoying the lightly seasoned flavor. She pulled the jerky from her lips, umber eyes looking to him as he spoke. The deep brown eyes filled with a pained look as they glanced at the offered hand and back to his face. A deep frown set across her maw before her eyes returned that cold and closed off look she held so often anymore. "Don't." She turned looking away from him. Her arm coming heavily to a rest on the table, the jerky it held discarded. "Don't make this harder than it already is." It was so hard not to place her hand in his. She missed him too. The deep, accented tones of his voice, the warmth of his touch. The scent that filled this place and had long faded from her home. His scent. She missed him terribly.

She stood, hand still on the table. ”I should not be here.” Anann said and turned to walk out of the room. She needed to get away from him, out of here. Though the still raging storm made leaving the house all together an unwise idea.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread