[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
300+
pp permission i has.

Unsure of what she had thought, Anatoliy just gave her a quizzical look. He wanted her to elaborate further as to what she had thought about him and his new boat. What else was he going to do with that boat other than fish? It was too small to take across the seas, especially with fall approaching. The seas were not calm when winter was soon to follow the fall. A single boat with a single man would not survive long too far out in the sea. And it would take that much longer to cross and he could not store a huge supply of food. Not enough necessary for such a long voyage. And the loneliness would be unbearable.

The outreached hand was ignored. Well, not entirely. Anann dropped her hands away, ignoring the food. A look of pain crossed his own features as she coldly pushed him away with her words alone. He wanted to ask her why. What he had done to deserve such treatment from her, when all he wanted was his hand in hers for just a moment. As she rose from the table, he pulled his arm back toward himself, palms on the edge of the round wooden surface. Then, as she moved away, he rose as well, faster than she had. He knew she meant to go out into the storm, so as to escape this. But he would not let her. No, he was going to be adamant about this. Before she could reach the door, Anatoliy caught her with his equally long strides.

Hand tight on her arm, Anatoliy pulled her to a stop and twisted himself on his feet to face her, even if she would not look him in the eyes. "You cannot go into zhat. Don't be stupid," he said, more roughly than he wanted to. But she was being daft and he would not have her killed out there, or soaked and falling ill. It was warm and dry here. But it was still hard when she was so cold. "Anann, don't do zhis to me..," he begged her, pleading with the stubborn woman as he dropped his hand from her arm. He was not keeping her here, but he knew he could not let her out in that rain.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread