Hunting on strange lands
Rain was shocked by her actions. She touched him but more then that she soothed a part of him that hadn't calmed down since he left AniWaya. Her words made his heart beat faster and in that moment he wanted her to stay with him. "Please... don't leave me. I need someone like ou. Someone that sees past what I have done and can be with me," he said putting his hands over her's. She was so soft and gentle and her words made sense. Why did he dwell on the past when it was his present that made his future. This woman made his heart leap at her gentle touch and the way she was leaning against him he didn't want to let her go. Why was he attracted to this woman? Why did he want her so much?

"I am sorry...." he said softly touching her face. He hung his head in shame and wanted nothing more then the woman that held him. "Please... Akira stay with me. I can't be alone anymore... he said softly looking at her, his silver eyes glowing in the moon light. He licked her cheek and turned in her embrace, pulling her down into a hug of his own. Yes... this was the woman he longed to be with.

Messages In This Thread