lovely meal mrs. Io [p]
[html]

Wc: 322

Itzal ate some more, until he was done. Then he glanced at her with a smirk, seeing the look on her face at his praise. He moved the dish to the side as he nodded. "Again, I have to point out how talented you are." He grinned at her, leaning back in the chair to listen to her story. He laughed when she mentioned there being no entertainment roles. He spoke up as she paused "I didn't know that packs existed with those." He smirked again, "I'll have to find a pack that does and pay them a visit." He listened to the rest quietly until she was done talking, shaking his head. "Honestly, the first pack I joined was inferni when I got up here. I don't remember my first 'pack'" He spoke the word with disgust, not wanting to consider the pack that was ruled by his uncle his first. "And after that I came here. So I don't really know useful skills I guess. Other than fighting and killing." He thought about it and shrugged. "I guess I would perform well in the breeding stock. But that is it." He grinned at her and then stretched his arms. "I am glad you decided to pursue cooking. You have a gift at it, and if you hadn't, I wouldn't be having this lovely meal and conversation right now. And you have to tell me, how can I repay you? If it is with in my power to do it, it shall be done." He gave her a smug smile, leaning back more and rubbing his stomach as he watched her, wondering what she was going to ask for in return. Itzal would do it, he didn't care. A few weeks ago he wouldn't have even been sitting here, let alone offering to do anything to repay her. Now though, now there was a lot he would do to repay someone.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread