M - while the wicked stand confounded
[html]
I think this may possibly be the worst post I've ever written for 'souls. I am very sorry. >.<

Separated now, the secui dog King steadied himself, jade eyes following every movement of the wolf deserving of justice. His muzzled wrinkled in distaste at the acrid smell of the blood, both from wolf and dog, Serf and King, rapist and killer. Everything that one was, the other fought to destroy in a past life. Perhaps, though, they were similar. He saw himself in them all. The dark view, the belief in what they were doing... These things were shared.

It was this thought that triggered his next action. Without a moment's hesitation, the dog King lunged once more at the man, this time his jaws extending for the throat. The realization that they were so similar frightened him and he needed to end it now. "The wicked always end like this," he growled as he sought the end of a life.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann006 b {font-weight:normal; color:#5f2c2c; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#e5e0db 0px 1px 1px; }
.meghann006 .ooc {padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#743124; text-align:center;}
.meghann006 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann006 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9faecd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XGNK4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0cd9c; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#955e65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann006-b {width:482px; border:1px solid #371009; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann006 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #955e65; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread