supersonic
[html]

Smile

WC: 305

Axelle took her hand away from the kitten as he squirmed, annoyed. She returned her gaze back to Kansas and answered him, ”Yeah, but I don’t mind taking him in. I’ve heard that having a small companion was actually kind of fun.” Then she thought of the horse issue. She didn’t think she would ever feel comfortable riding one, but just to have one as a companion was okay in her eyes. ”Next, I get a horse.” She pondered the thought. She would have to be on the lookout for a nicely colored one like herself. Preferably black and white, but she didn’t discriminate. They could be a pair. She would offer it a life filled with protection, food, and fun. Companionship.

At Kansas’ surprise, Axelle just nodded. Horses, too. She hadn’t actually communicated with a horse yet, but she had heard of others communicating with theirs. ”I learned from J’adore of Aniwaya, but I’m sure there are many others that can teach you as well.” She always liked looking for someone she hadn’t already known. It was a game to her, a mystery game. Whenever she found the one she was looking for, they always seemed so much more different than what she originally imagined them to be like.

She shifted her legs so that they were straight out in front of her, next to the kitten, who was still sleeping without a peep. The day was slowly coming to a much needed end. The sun was beginning to hide itself in the ground, far far away. She didn’t understand where it went at night, really. She always thought it hid itself somewhere far away in the sea or the ground, and at the same time the moon showed itself. It probably did the same thing. Two opposites that were so much the same.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread