it's been ages since we've been really honest
[html]

Perhaps that worked well for some parents and their estranged children, but Vigilante knew that no good would come from him searching for Noah and hunting him down relentlessly. For one, he certainly could not leave the kingdom for any lengthy period of time, even with Strelein having stepped up. Quite the same, he had heard Noah's parting words loud and clear. The son did not want to be found and if he was anything like his father—and the King knew that he certainly seemed to be—he could not be. "He reached adulthood before leaving," was all the King said on the matter of searching for Noah.

With a sigh, the dog mutt leveled his gaze at the Huntsman once more. "I suspect that I am getting on beyond my years," he admitted with a defeated tone. Alaine had told him many months ago that he looked tired, and once more, he felt as if she had been entirely too right for his liking. He was tired and aging, and though many would consider his age to be young, he'd lived more than one lifetime already and he had so much time left, he hoped.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann006 b {font-weight:normal; color:#5f2c2c; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#e5e0db 0px 1px 1px; }
.meghann006 .ooc {padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#743124; text-align:center;}
.meghann006 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann006 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9faecd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XGNK4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0cd9c; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#955e65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann006-b {width:482px; border:1px solid #371009; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann006 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #955e65; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread