Keep Marching On
[html]

WC:218 - I'm terribly sorry for not replying sooner, I underestimated just how time consuming my new school work load would be. Things have calmed down so I should be back on a regular posting schedule, at least for now. >.>
"(German)",, English
Table by Kitty

“Lost ist my real name,” the little lupine began, twitching her in a spark of irritation. She was quickly finding it was quite difficult trying to communicate in this new language and did her best to be clear in what she meant. “It sounds different to du, aber Verloren und Lost are the same,” she added after the short pause of thought. Her golden orbs twinkled in hope of understanding as she looked up at the older wolf.

The next question he asked was done carefully and Verloren quickly picked up on the short pause in his words. This time her ear made a more visible twitch, though it was more in memory than emotion. Panzer used to tease her in the same manner, for even as a much younger pup she had gotten herself into similar situations. Though, she wasn’t assuming Jaden was doing the same, it was merely the way in which he had put his inquiry together that made her remember her dear friend.

Pulling up a corner of her mouth she formed a knowing half-smile and replied, “something like that.” Widening her smile in an eagerly curious fashion she then asked, “Du know these woods?” She already figured he had based on his previous answer but asked anyway to lead to her next question.

<style>
.Verloren-K-02 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Verloren-K-02 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Verloren-K-02 b {font-family:verdana; color:#dac061; text-shadow:#41443f 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Verloren-K-02 {background-color:#0c1c00; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a69e80; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9767/vertable1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Verloren-K-02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread