As the night comes in
[html]
^^

In their fast pace he had hardly seen the wolf approach. Alder drew his arms back along his sides, hands clenched to the strips of leather that held him to the horse's bridle. Hawthorn's head jarred down, and the movement cause him to halt in his step immediately. The Marshal looked at the white figure that had stepped out from the brush, his own name a whisper among the horse's whinny and his own gruff breathing and growls. 'Thorn's hooves finally found themselves planted on the ground, he even backed up a pace away from the wolf.

Blue eyes looked down at the face, and he dismounted from the massive horse and spoke. Kansas, I heard the news. He looked with a ferocity in a face that would naturally be much calmer, meeker. Hawthorn had regained his own composure, and shook his head before reaching down to investigate the new wolf for himself. It's true? My mother is gone? Alder questioned, accusation spilling from the corners of her mouth. Where had he been when the had come and plucked his guiding star from the sanctuary of Crimson Dreams??

<style type="text/css">
.alderaug25 b {font-weight:bold; color:#88857c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #141410; }
.alderaug25 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.alderaug25 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#494538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Z16p.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141410; padding: 5px 0px 148px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141410; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.alderaug25 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.alderaug25 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread